Translation/entry-meta and categories

First of all thank you about this great template.I am editing through localhost and i have some questions.

I translated Activello to Greek from activello.pot but i cant find “no comments yet” to translate

If a post added to two or more categories,i see all the categories to <ul class=“post-categories”>.How can i edit <ul class=“post-categories”> to show only one category from all?

And how can i have entry-meta for view counts and number of comments with icons like this?

Sorry about the amount of questions and thank you for all

Hi @tsakman,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I translated Activello to Greek from activello.pot but i cant find “no comments yet” to translate

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Activello theme but didn’t find the text “no comments yet” on the site anywhere. Also it is not in the theme code.

Could you please share the screenshot of the page where it’s displaying so that i can troubleshoot it?

If a post added to two or more categories,i see all the categories to <ul class=”post-categories”>.How can i edit <ul class=”post-categories”> to show only one category from all?

And how can i have entry-meta for view counts and number of comments with icons like this?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your new question here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking all your questions in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin