Travelify Bootstrap Issues

Hi,

I am using the Travelify theme and I have installed the easy bootstrap plugin and configured it according to the documentation. When it is set up correctly the drop down items on the main menu are clickable however the actual functions do not appear properly. For example the accordion function does not display information in the way it should, it basically adds a heading above each section of text instead of organising the information into drop down boxes when each section is clicked. When I leave the Travelify settings as default the functions appear correctly however I can no longer click on the drop down items on the main menu.

What do you suggest I do to fix this issue?

Hi @outtheback,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Are you using the following easy bootstrap plugin?

For example the accordion function does not display information in the way it should, it basically adds a heading above each section of text instead of organising the information into drop down boxes when each section is clicked.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where you are facing this issue so that i can troubleshoot it?

When I leave the Travelify settings as default the functions appear correctly however I can no longer click on the drop down items on the main menu.

So are you only facing the above issue except the drop down items issue when you change the Travelify theme settings?

Do you mean you can’t click on any menu items in the main menu displayed in the header of the site?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Movin