Travelify + Easy Bootstrap Shortcode

Hello,

i’ve done a Travelwebsite with your great Theme → www.coersmeyer.de

Now i installed the Easy Bootstrap Shortcode Plugin, all the Glyphicons were displayed correct, but all the bootstrap shortcodes aren’t.

I tried two things:

1.) in ESB Settings: Bootstrap Styling CSS File → Use from EBS Plugin or No bootstrap theme = all icons and bootstraps look okay but the Mainmenu isn’t correct i only can click on the first level.

1. in ESB Settings: Bootstrap Styling CSS File → Use from theme or any other plugin = the menu is normal i can click on the first and second level of menustructure, but the bootstraps aren’t displayed.

What can i do that the bootstrap are displayed AND the menu is normal clickable?

Actually i’ve the option 2 active …

<sing loud=3>Help Miranda, help help Miiiraaaaannnddddaaaa :-)</sing>

No one can help me?

Hi @dersandman,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure what you meant by “bootstraps aren’t displayed” so could you please share me the screenshots of issues so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello thx for your answer.

The best way is to show you the problem.

Please visit http://coersmeyer.de/test/

Now you can see all the bootstrap Codes in action and all works, BUT try now to use the menu above. It is not clickable :frowning: what can i do?

I could confirm the issue on your test site.

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

#main-nav ul li ul.sub-menu {
    top: 32px;
}

Yes, that works fine! I thank you so much! Great Support…

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: