Travelo - how do you configure the search bar, newsletter and contact form?

Travelo - how do you configure the search bar, newsletter and contact form?

Hey there

Sorry, but what do you mean by configuration? it doesn’t have any other configuration options, if you want to style them differently I can help with that :slight_smile:

Sorry I meant that I would like the documentation to edit the style of the site and use it to look at the css files.

I really need help with the search button, subscribe to newsletter and the contact us form.

None of these work so Im guessing they need to be configured. when you type anything to search nothing happens when you put your email into the subscribe newsletter nothing happens and when you fill in the contact form it goes nowhere.

Can you please help by emailing me the docs and also help me to configure these sections.

I’d be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.

hey there

Sorry but there is no such documentation file related to customization of the CSS styles of any element, if you want to change existing style of the element no file modification is necessary for this, you just need to generate custom css from the browser and add it to the customizer> additionally css

hey

sorry to bother you but how can I configure the the search button, subscribe to newsletter and the contact us form. Where can I do this ? if you can help. many thanks

Hi

garrio, you need to code them, please consider, this is HTML template, its only the frontend and not the backend, you need to add backend functionality yourself

Ok cheers. ill find some code. Thank you.

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Have great day