Trouble setting up blog section

Hi there,

I’ve had this theme for a while, but haven’t properly used the blog section until last week. I’ve been trying to set it up following the steps on this video, but 1) when I create the page, there is no “blog template” to select on page attributes, only ‘defaut’, ‘left sidebar’ or ‘no sidebar’ and 2) when I change the blog button in the Customizer, there is only the option to change the button text, not the button URL.

What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Hey there

let me check it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Ok, I downloaded the plugin. What info should I put in username, email and role?

have you seen how to guide my message? :slight_smile: i posted it for you, and you can use your email address temporary

I did see it, but it was a standard tutorial so I wasn’t sure… So the login info is:

Username: Colorlib
Email: [email protected]
password: T7UX8LCVJAHv7JMwCpYhHAQ&

Thanks in advance!

HI

Have you modified this theme somehow? some features are not available in the theme

I created default blog page and used settings >reading to set blog page:

Thank you so much! I’m not sure if it was something that I modified or my colleague did. But it all seems to be in order now, thanks again

That’s great :slight_smile:
If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org