Trouble with white space around logo banner image

I created a banner logo image to include the logo, business name and contact info as one file like I seen suggested in other comments. Now I have an issue with the white space around the image. I put the following into the custom css after reading other comments on the forum. I tried many variations but always seemed to have white space around the image.
.hgroup-wrap {
padding-top: 0px;
padding-bottom: 0px;
}
#site-logo {
margin-top: 0px;
}

You can look at the result I got at www.hanoiexposedtours.com

Can you please help me with how to reduce the white space around the current image??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ok so this morning with the help of some friends and designing a new image for the logo header we have achieved a better result and in put a different code found on the forum.
#site-logo {
margin-top: 0;
}
.hgroup-wrap {
padding-top: 0;
padding-bottom: 0;
}
#site-title a img {
max-width: 1018px;
}
#branding .container {
margin: 0;
}
.header-image {
margin-top: -10px;
}
I just wanted to check now if I need to input all of these codes into the custom css to achieve the desired result?
Thanks

I see that you have already solved your problem.

It is always better to add any custom CSS code inside Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS or inside Child Theme style.css if you use one. Using custom code this way you will be able to update your theme without losing customizations.

CSS coding is kinda tricky but it is fun when you did the right one, just work around so you can know things that might help you explore other fields of CSS. But always be sure to backup the default one so you can always have your original themes. This is also one that I am badly interested during my first time doing my blogs, but with help of my cousin and the business management book for web designing, I have learn few things. If you want to know more about it visit URL for Amazon listing where the books also featured. (www.amazon.com/Hello-My-Name-Awesome-Create/dp/1626561869/)