two errors in one night -now can't log in

Hi guys,

Got two problems with the Sparkling theme. My site is eslwriting.org. More serious problem is now I can’t log in. From the admin log on page I get these errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling-child/functions.php:26) in /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-login.php on line 431

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling-child/functions.php:26) in /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-login.php on line 444

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling-child/functions.php:26) in /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 935

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling-child/functions.php:26) in /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 936

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling-child/functions.php:26) in /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 937

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling-child/functions.php:26) in /home/eslwriti/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207

The second error, which happened a few minutes before, was a coding error from a plugin called Bottom of Every Post. I deactivated that plugin and everything seemed ok. And then boom. Not okay.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Cheers’
rob

Hi Rob,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

The latest version of Sparkling theme is working fine on my test site and from the Warning messages that you have shared here, it seems this issue is generated by the custom sparkling child that you are using on your site that may contain some custom code in its functions.php file on line number 26 which is causing this issue so please correct it.

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.
This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

Best Regards,
Movin