Tyche Products Page (category page) Columns messed up

Hey,

The very first obstacle i encountered with this theme was the shop page alongside sidebar issues which i have resolved by editing the CSS files in the Assets/css folder rather than in the theme root folder.

Please see the page i am referring to here Click here. It looks disgusting, i know. I want atleast 4 columns of products listed in the right products content section but no luck. Any gurus out their that could put their finger on it, i am calling out to you.

What ive tried:
Changing the width in the css file (only zooms images in and out, i am still left with either 2 or 3 products in each row.

downloading plugins to help me do this

replace the archive-content file from woocommerce plugin folder to theme woocomerce folder - no changes

Please, any help would be appreciated.

hey there

Thank you for the question,
First of all, can you please revert back all your changes? please restore any changed file or remove any CSS code added in the theme and let me see it

HI,

Ive manualy reverted changes that ive made to the css file. I replaced your version of red them with my version of red which as #bb0000 which i cant change back but everythin else should be reverted.

Thanks for your support.

I just want the shop pages to smartly fit 4 products alongside each other without a messy look.

Good evening

Ok, @gbvapes thank you, now please deactivate all your third party plugins and check again, let me know results, you have too many plugins activated and we must exclude plugins first in order to move forward

Noda, Lot of thanks for your responses.

Ive turned off all the widget except for Woocommerce as without this i cant test if the 4 column product grid works. No luck.

I downloaded this theme before the plugins and its been like that from the start.

I look forward to your next response.

As you probs can see the picture quality is terrible, i would be grateful if you could share a fix for that also.

Hi there

Ok let me check it myself, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private! Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi,

My login area can be found at gbvapes.com/wp-admin

And the password will be 114GBVAPES

Please let me know your findings. Once again thank you.

user: [email protected]
Pass: qwertyuiop1234567890-!

Hi, its been a while since i gave you my Username and password Noda. Any luck trying to figure out why the grid layout on products pages is showing funny?

Hi there

Sorry for the delay :frowning:
getting this:
ERROR: The password you entered for the email address [email protected] is incorrect. Lost your password?