Uber menu for Travelify WordPress theme

Hello Aigars,

I bought the ubermenu plugin after installing the plugin there is a little problem as you can see on on this test site: 695.3f4.myftpupload.com the top menu is how the menu suppost to be bud as you can see the menu beneed the header is different. When I looked at the documentation of Ubermenu they tell you to ad the following code to the header PHP:

Replacing an existing menu

If you are replacing an existing menu, you will also want to remove (or comment out) or conditionally disable the existing theme menu code. Place the UberMenu Manual Integration Code where the theme code used to be.

One good strategy for this is to test for UberMenu’s existence, and fall back to the theme menu otherwise. For example, if the theme’s menu looks like this:

<?php if( function_exists( 'ubermenu' ) ): ?>
  <?php ubermenu( 'main' , array( 'theme_location' => 'primary' ) ); ?>
<?php else: ?>
  <nav id="navigation">
    <?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'theme_location' => 'primary' ) ); ?>
  </nav>
<?php endif; ?>

I looked at the header PHP bud could not find any menu code can you tel me how to fixed this.

Regards

WIMA

Wima,

Like I already explained before - your messages were held for manual approval by Akismet because Akismet doesn’t like free hostings and these URLs gets flagged easily. Not because of your URL but millions of other who have already used it this service for SEO spam.

Travelify theme menu is added via header-extensions.php file that you can find in travelify folder >> Library >> structure.

Here you can how this code looks like. Replace it with one recommended by Uber Menu.

Hi Aigars,

I think a few messages has crossed each other sorry about that. The FTP url i’m using is not free hosting bud Godaddy test site inviroment i will contact them and asked what can be done about it. thank you for your response on my question i wil try it tomorrow and i will let you know if it works thanks again.

WIMA

I tried your sugestion and as always it works perfectly there is only one small problem. When you look at the English version of my site info-suriname.com where I use the uber menu plugin and the uber menu sticky plugin it looks perfect. Bud it is not when you look at the menu general info Suriname you will see in the left column 4 items instead of 5. I looked at the ubermenu sticky plugin info bud could not find any thing. My question is; the reason why it is not scrolling down is this a problem with the theme travelify or the plugin.

Regards

WIMA

I posted a message bud again it is gone can you look at your askimet because this time i’m working from my site.

Regards

WIMA

Wima,

It must be some plugin related thing as it works completely independently of theme itself and theme no longer control anything around menu. Maybe it is some maximum size limit of something like that but I am not sure about that.

It is a plugin problem has something to do with viewport, bud i got it working thanks for the support Aigars.

Regards WIMA

I’m glad I could help!

Have a great day! :slight_smile: