UI In Blazor misbehaving

Hi Guys

I am having an issue with the styling when adding it to a Blazor Server project. I have created a Stack Overflow question with all the details that can be found here:

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to fix this. Thank you

Hi there

Check the source of the page, there must be a button that needs to be removed.
Please also note, you need to know HTML CSS to work with such templates

Good Day

Thank you for the response, what do you mean by a button that needs to be remove?

Regards

Hi

Well, there is a button that appears during the loading right? I believe this button persists in HTML files, all you need is to remove that button.

Please note, working knowledge of HTML is necessary here

Thank you for the response.

The button that loads is the issue. It is part of the Grid that is on the Admin LTE page under the DataGrid. I would like to keep the button there, not remove it. It appears for a brief moment and then vanishes, I suspect this is something in the Admin LTE css that is causing it. not sure if you understand?

Hi

I need to see it for sure, can you please upload it somewhere?

Hi,

No problem, would you like to see the HTML?

Hi

No, not HTML, just upload it somewhere and let me check it :slight_smile:

Hi,

Thank you for the responses. Please see the link below to see what I am talking about… When on this page, keep refreshing the page and you will see the outcome of the StackOverflow question

https://adminltetest.azurewebsites.net/Contact

Hi there

Yes, Ok I see it now, it’s a JS that reveals and then hides this element, you can debug it in the files, also, it can be hidden by this CSS code:

.card-body #example1GenDownloader_wrapper .row:first-child {
display: none;
}

Regards

Hi

I would like to display the element, so my real question is where can I debug or change this to stay in the display. Please explain this to someone that does not have allot of JS experice :slight_smile:

Hi Guys any update on this?

Hi @ruanroos

@ruanroos I’m afraid this is something not as simple to explain, this question definitely requires investigation and customization, unfortunately, I can’t provide a direct and easy solution for this case… sorry :frowning: