unable to add or edit Projects and testimonials

Hi there,

im unable to add any new projects in the customizer. A click on the Add & Edit-Button in the Projects Sectio is doing nothing. Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi Noda,

Thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately deactivating plugins didn’t solve my problem. Do you have any other hint for me?

Thank you in advance

Hey there

Well, in this case et me check it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hey Noda,

please find the link below:

https://a-zberatung.de/wp/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=d91e508fb77c9f8e61c93614fbcd2672

Thank you in advance!

hi there

I just tried this and you can see the results, i have not meet any problem in this process, everything is working normally :slight_smile:

Hi there,
i want deactivate scrolling in my testimonials sections in the front page, but if i turn it off, it doesn´t work and it still scrolling… i dont know what to do… pleas help. Thank you.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try clearing your browser cache then reload the page to see if the issue persists.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,
still doesn´t work… :confused:

Hi

I need access details once again, please reactivate link

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try clearing your browser cache then reload the page to see if the issue persists.

Best Regards,
Support

hallo,
i want deactivate scrolling in my testimonials sections in the front page, but if i turn it off, it doesn´t work and it still scrolling… i dont know what to do… pleas help. Thank you.

hallo,
i want deactivate scrolling in my testimonials sections in the front page, but if i turn it off, it doesn´t work and it still scrolling… i tryed clearing browser cache and it still doesn´t work….

Hey there

I understand your problem but i need to check why its not working and i have to do it again from the backend, so please kindly enable link again