Unable to customize my website.

I am getting following error when I am trying to customize the theme.

editor.min.js?ver=4.9.6:1
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘translate’ of undefined
at Object.b.editor.initialize (editor.min.js?ver=4.9.6:1)
at t.init (text-editor.ts:28)
at new t (text-editor.ts:22)
at f.ready (text-editor.ts:7)
at Object.<anonymous> (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets&ver=4.9.6:4)
at i (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,jquery-ui-slider,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.6:2)
at Object.add [as done] (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,jquery-ui-slider,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.6:2)
at f.initialize (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets&ver=4.9.6:4)
at f.e.Class (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets&ver=4.9.6:2)
at f [as constructor] (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets&ver=4.9.6:2)

My Wordpress version is 4.9.6 and theme version is Illdy Version: 2.1.1.

Need Help!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi Noda,
Hard luck!
I have deactivated all the plugins, still the problem exists.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Was the theme always having this issue or did it occur after something was done to the theme?
If so what was done to the theme?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
I am doing well.

Initially, the theme was working for as I was able to customize certain sections.

Then I got a notification to update “IIIdy Companion” plugin. I updated and since then I am having this issue.

I made the changes suggested by Noda but it didn’t resolve the issue.

I need help on urgent basis as I have product launch soon.

Thanks!

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hi Noda,

Please find link below

https://kitchendlite.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=e0b37104de9df9bf5d4d88f8bdbc9e11

Thanks in advance.

Hey, where do you see this error? everything is working for me
you can see i just added text on the homepage " text edited by Noda"

Hi,
As I created the temporary login, I was able to see the customize but in my admin login I still have the same issue.

Screenshot attached.

ok, send me your admin details then :slight_smile:

Please fink below:

Username: kitchendlite
Password: 1234Qwer$
Link : https://kitchendlite.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fkitchendlite.com%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1

Hi ther

Can we reinstall WordPress here on this site? one of the WordPress files is not properly loading, so if you reinstall website im sure it will work

Hi,

Go ahead and do it. Let’s finish this today.

Sorry but you have to do it, i cant :wink: