Unable to download

To fully take advantage of the Tyche theme, please install the recommended plugins
Plugins are recommended/installed through the TGMPA Plugin

A link opens up telling me that I do not have permission

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Appearance > Install plugins and install it from there.
Are you an admin user? You can check it via the Users option in the Dashboard.

Best Regards,
Support

But not so what should I install it

Hey there

Plugins are necessary to fully use the theme,
please tell me why you cant install it, what error screen appears, please provide a screenshot of it
If t says you don’t have a permission then make sure you are administrator level user of your WordPress website

I’m the site administrator, of course the message is this: you do not have permission to access this page

Hello there,

This is quite strange, are you able to install plugins normally?
Did you try going to Appearance > Install, what was the result?

Best Regards,
Support

I install everything without problems, only here I have this error

Hello there,

If you have already installed the plugins then this error is happening because there are not plugins available to be installed.

Best Regards,
Support

no excuse for translation error. I do not know what plugins I need to install manually, if I install other plugins I install them without problems

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here but all the plugins you need to install would be available via Appearance > Install and you have already installed them.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, I am facing the same issue ! I couldnot able to download TGMPA Plugin and I am the site administrator, How can I solve this issue

Hi @debelle

please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private! Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello,
same here. TGMPA no permission.
I try 3 different installation, multisite then two single site.
the last was empty. at beginning install Tyche, then start with TGMPS plugin.
before is requested to install all the other plugins. I do it. then error again.
i see that after import plugin the error appear. before just a redirection to plugins needed ant TGMPA is not on the list.

i try to install manually. to generate from site. no chanche. if installed stand alone Tyche don’t recognize it.

3 days work is too much. it’s free so with respect and thanks i report this but this theme cannot be used out of the box. (it TGMPA plugin is so important) don’t know never try it… cannot

anyway is a very pretty theme. hope you can fix it.

thanks
Best regards
Roberto

Hello Roberto,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.
This issue could be related to the user role that you have assigned to your word press profile.
This guide can help you to see what role you have assigned and change it:

Best Regards,
Support