Unable to edit pages

Hi, I have an issue where i’m not able to edit any pages using the Illdy theme. When i click on ‘Edit page’ this URL is returned but a blank page is displayed: http://www.myurl.co.uk/wp-admin/post.php?post=117&action=edit
This used to only occur on the home page, but now i cant edit any subpages either. I have disabled every plug in i have other than the Illdy Companion.
Any help you can give would be great!
Thanks

Heu there

Sound ike not theme related problem but let me check it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hi Noda. For some reason i cant create a temporary log in. I’ve installed the plug in but when i click ‘Create New’ nothing happens. Could I have your email address please and i’ll create a new User Account for you for my site in Wordpress?
Thank you.

hey there

Use your email address :slight_smile: I need this link temporary just for a couple of minutes