Unite - Header width

Hi,
I would like my header image to be about 1000px wide but whatever the original dimensions of the picture i upload it comes down to the prefixed dimensions, which are 450px wide.
I found a topic called “[Support request] Full-width header for Unite WordPress theme” but the question was treated but wether the answer was specific to the related theme (which is not the Unite Theme) or not, it didn’t work on my website !
I’m joining a screenshot so that the good soul that’ll have a look at this thread can have a better idea…

The large red circle shows what comes out when I choose a 1150 px wide image.
The small cercle results from me adding some lines of the code (that were advised in the other thread) to the header.php file … The image is not being displayed + i guess it would take the all screen but i’d like to have it centered and not overflowing the text…

The person who’ll help is an ANGEL :slight_smile:

Someone ? @movin :wink: ?

Hi @mariepell,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your patience here.

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

Best Regards,
Movin

@Movin,

I can’t thank you enough :slight_smile:
The plugin worked perfectly, i’m SO glad you helped me out again this time !
I’ll strongly recommend Colorlib to any Wordpress user, as you are very kind and patient with people having various issues !

Thanks you very much again :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Marie

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: