Update Errors

Hello,

The Shapely theme has been working perfectly however since updating I’m having a lot of trouble - please can someone help?

1. Two arrows have appeared on my drop down menu - the smaller one on the right should not be there.
  2. I’m now having trouble uploading a site logo which is not distorted or blurry - wasn’t a problem before update.
  3. Errors with mobile site - including large margin at the top.

My site is emilymb.com - please can someone help with these!

Thanks Emily

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

1. I’m not seeing an issue with the drop-down arrow.
    Here’s a screenshot from your website which you can compare to the demo here.
    https://colorlib.com/shapely/. Kindly clear your browser cache, and if you have any caching plugins or host provided cache feature clear these as well.

2. Can you upload your logo so we can see what the issue is, as we are unable to replicate any issue with blurriness?
    After adding your logo and resizing you can also use this plugin to regenerate images.
    Force Regenerate Thumbnails – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

3. You can adjust this with some CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*adjust top padding section*/
@media (max-width: 768px){
	section {
    padding: 20px 0;
}
}

Best regards,
Support.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

The issue with my drop down arrow is now fixed - thank you.

When I upload my logo at full size and enter a new size in customise it does not change anything - why is this?
I have therefore made my logo smaller before uploading but it just appears blurry - I understand this might be an issue with my logo itself but I can’t be sure?
I have now added my logo so you can see.

Many thanks,
Emily

Hello Emily,

Can you please send us your website’s url to take a look?

Thank you,
Mihaela