URGENT HELP - currency change in the website

Hello there,

I need help with the currency change for my website

I have an international buyer who placed an order but it shows GBP to him but wants to pay in euros.
The order is hold as we have not been able to receive the payment yet.

Please help, of how I can get a currency converter in my website so customers can easily convert and pay using their currencies.

URGENT HELP

www.supersavesports.com/

I need this sorted as soon as possible.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can try using one of the following plugins to have the currency switched:

Best Regards,
Support

hello, thank you for your reply

I have used WOOCS – WooCommerce Currency Switcher. Professional and Free multi currency plugin – Pay in selected currency – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

this is real time currency exchanger which is good, however is there any way to put the switcher on top bar of the page, near search, my account and basket.

Hello there,

That is an advanced customization that requires the aid of a third party developer to add the feature there.

Best Regards,
Support

Do you have any template of how to set this currency switcher added on the top bar.

thanks

Hello there,

As it stands, the theme does not have a built in currency switcher so the feature can only bee added by the use of a plugin of have a developer write code to add the feature.

Best Regards,
Support

do you have any developer code template or guide of step by step help for how to add this feature

Hello there,

As it stands we do not have a template or guide for this because it would a third party developer to customize the code of the theme.

You can find one here:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support