URGENT - Highlighted image does not appear / Main page thumbnails do not load

Good Morning! Thanks a lot of attention, I like the theme and I already managed to solve several things with the CSS codes provided by the support. We are coming back with the publications and dissemination of the site and we have some final problems: the highlighted images are not displayed in some posts; and some thumbnails are not being loaded on the main page. I ask for the last details so we can get back to business. Thank you again for your attention …
I am sending the images to try to help in the understanding.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.

In reference to your query here, I’m actually in a position to spot those images from my end. Attached is a screenshot. Could I possibly be missing out on something here?

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thank you very much for the tips, they helped me a lot. But there is one more thing, in the Newspaper X - Header Module when you click on the image it will not go to the publication, just in the title, I wish you could click on the image and go to the post.

Hi there

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Sorry…

my website is www.forasteiros.net.br

hi

I can clearly see all images on your website, also, i think screenshot was taken from this page:
http://forasteiros.net.br/contos-e-cronicas/ images are appearing fine here as well,
if you still have problems on your side please deactivate all your third-party plugins and try again

Sorry, I must have expressed myself badly, the problem with the images not being displayed has already been overcome, my problem now is with the Newspaper X - Header Module, I would like to be able to click on the images and go to the posts but not of the, just clicking the title.
I kept this conversation to not create another topic, but if you want I can create it.

Thank you very much for your attention, you are helping me a lot …

Ok, Leonardo sorry but that’s not possible, this is not optional and without customization only with css this is not possible, this is how it works right now :frowning:

And is there any alternative I can try?

Hello Leonardo
im not sure if you can find a plugin to solve this problem, most probably you need a freelance work to make that happen

Thank you, I’ll see what I can do.

Cool :slight_smile:
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!