URGENT! remove logo from every page other than homepage

Hi,
Is there a css code so that I can show my logo only on my homepage and not on any of my other pages?

Thanks,

Natasha

Hello Natasha

Yes, I can help you but i need URL of your website

Hi, thanks for your reply! URL is:

I have currently removed the logo altogether

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to add the effect by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.page .col-sm-4.col-xs-8 {
   display: none;
}
.home .col-sm-4.col-xs-8 {
   display: block;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you! Worked perfectly.
Are you able to help me with a code for making the logo smaller on the homepage? I have a code to do this via mobile layout, but not desktop?

Thanks!

Sorry I have just now noticed that the code you provided has removed the logo but has now shifted my menu on all of my other pages over to the left, except the homepage.

HI

Menus are on the exact same location on the main page and on inner pages, there is no any difference
i cant only see the logo not on the homepage nor in inner pages

Yes I have now removed the logo so that the menu returns to normal, as it is a company website

Hello there,

You can use this CSS to change the logo size:

.col-sm-4.col-xs-8 img {
    width: 96px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you that has worked, however it has now disabled my css code i am using to be able to change the size of the logo on a mobile view, and is now showing too large on mobile:

@media only screen and (max-width: 800px){
.top-header img {
height: auto;
width: 230px;
}

hi

Logo is not visible even for mobile devices, i cant see it…

I have this website https://www.essaychamp.co.uk/ and i moved the whole code from wordpress to php now. I wanted to do the same thing natasha is asking for. Don’t want the logo on the inner pages(services pages, blog) only on my main page.

Hi @samanthacramer,
Thanks for reaching out.
In your case, as your site does not seem to be using WordPress, implementing this may be a bit of a daunting task. Perhaps if you are using HTML pages you can add the code below as an inline style within the pages you don’t want the logo to appear:

a.navbar-brand img {
display: none;
}

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.