url header

Hello, I have an image as header of the blog and I want to change the url of the header. How can I do it?

Hi @sandradrz,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The theme currently doesn’t support header image so have you added the image by developing custom code?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

I uploaded the image in appearance / identity of the site / logo

It is the theme logo image and you can change its URL by using the attached custom child theme of Activello theme that contains header.php file so just change the href attribute value with the new URL in the header.php file on line number 79 that contains following code.

<a class="navbar-brand" href="<?php echo esc_url( home_url( '/' ) ); ?>" title="<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name', 'display' ) ); ?>" rel="home"><?php

I am sorry. I don’t know English and the translation has not helped much.
I do not know if I have to change the whole theme or modify some of the code you told me.

You have to download the attached child theme and use it on your site by uploading and activating it on your site.

Then just change the href attribute value with the new URL in the header.php file of the child theme on line number 79 that contains above shared code.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to do it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

okay. But it would not change any more of the template when installing it, right?

Right

You may just have to reconfigure some theme settings if it resets.