Using front page as template for other pages

Hi All
I’m hoping you can help, I am starting to get quite frustrated, and any help would be much appreciated.

www.thedrecklydieters.com

I would like a few of my other pages to look like the main front page, does anyone know how I can do this? I.e Id like to have separate about us pages, and as we build content the theme background theme will be there. Id basically like the main header to be the header on every page.

I look forward to a response :slight_smile:

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Hmm… How do your other pages look?
You have two other pages shown and they look pretty much the way the theme allows them to look.
Your homepage is actually widget driven so you’re able to do a lot more to your homepage while your other pages remain pretty barebones aside from shortcodes.

What would you like to add to those pages?

Please let me know so that I can try to provide a solution.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Hmm… How do your other pages look?
You have two other pages shown and they look pretty much the way the theme allows them to look.
Your homepage is actually widget driven so you’re able to do a lot more to your homepage while your other pages remain pretty barebones aside from shortcodes.

What would you like to add to those pages?

Please let me know so that I can try to provide a solution.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi thank you for getting back to me.

I haven’t made the other pages yet as when I do, they dont look the way I want and subsequently delete them. The other pages will be simple in content. What I would like is the main header on my other pages to look like the main page image and text and with the bottom black section showing. I don’t want any of the same widgets just a blank page with the same header image and text.

I look forward to hearing back