Various challenges

Hi!

I really like the illldy theme but as I am no webdesigner I have numerous challenges to get it looking the way I want :slight_smile:

1. It looks different when using desktop or mobile, how can I change that?
  2. My customizer does not look like yours in the documentation
  3. There is a white part between jumobotron and the about section that I want to remove, how do I do that?
  4. In the about section I would like to remove the skillbar, is that possible?
  5. In the testimonial area my testimonials get stacked on top of eachother instead of in different slides, how do I change that?
  6. In the latest news I get to show my three latest blog posts but now there is only text, how do I get to show also a picture from the blogpost?
  7. How do I remove or edit the black footer section?

Thank you!!!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. The theme is mobile responsive so it will shift the elements around depending on the screen.
  2. The customizer has been updated so you have a few more options there but ensure that you have installed any pending updates available via Dashboard > Editor.
  3. I would have to see this issue, can you add a link to your site and an image of that issue?
  4. You can use the following CSS code to remove the bars by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Remove skill bars*/
#about .skill {
    display: none;
}

1. I would have to see this issue also.

2. You need to ensure that each post has a featured image assigned to it, simply edit the post and on the right hand side there should be the featured image section.

3. YOu can edit it via Appearance > Customize > General Options > Footer or remove it with this CSS:

/*Remove Footer*/
#footer .bottom-footer {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi!

Thanks for your support!

Here comes update;
Reg question nr 1 here is a screenshot and link
Website

Reg question nr 5 link is still the same as above but here is also screenshot (11.43)
Reg nr 7 I tried to put in extra css with the code you gave me but it did not work. In the general options view I was not able to remove it as well. Also sending a screenshot for this (11.47)

Additional question, how do I chanhe font and colour to headlines on first page as well as H1 on the blog. Or maybe that is the same all over haha.

Thanks so much!!!

Hello there,

1. Do you have the Illdy Companion plugin installed? You need to install that via Appearance > About Illdy for the testimonials to appear correctly.

2. Try using this CSS instead:

/*Remove black footer */
#footer .bottom-footer {
    margin-top: 0px;
}

#footer {
    padding: 0px 0 0;
}

This CSS can be used to change the font family and color for some of the headings used:

.front-page-section .section-header h3, #latest-news .section-content .post .post-button:active, #blog .blog-post .blog-post-title, .widget table thead th, #team .section-content .person .person-content h6, .widget_rss cite, .illdy_home_parallax h3 {
    color: black;
    font-family: sans-serif;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi!

1. Yes it seem to be installed but does not show up under appearance - about illdy
  2. This was removed I saw afterwards

So now I am looking for knowledge on nr 3 and also nr 4 was corrected but now there is just a big space there, that I want to remove.
And also how to change the font and colour of headlines?

Thanks!!!

Br Maria