Various Customising Questions

Hi

I have various questions regarding this theme and customising it, thought it was easier to put them in one place rather than have several questions open.

1. Footer. Is it possible to have 3 columns in the footer rather than 4?
  2. Under the menu / header bar there is a thin line. Is it possible to change the colour of this line?
  3. Is it possible to change the colour of the header bar and font colour?
  4. On the portfolio pages, towards the bottom, i have “< XYZ” and “XYZ >” is it possible to remove these links?
  5. Also, can i remove the tags of the portfolio pages.
  6. On the front page, is it possible to have the featured images (currently 8 images) set to 6 and have them in 2 rows of 3
  7. Is it possible to have more than one main image on the front page, as a slider, rather than the one?

Sorry for the multiple questions.

If all this isn’t exactly possible, but you have a template that will do this, that works and looks like Shapely then let me know. I’m happy to pay for the template if it does all i need.

Thanks

Wayne

hi Wayne

Hoppe, you are doing well today :slight_smile:
First of all, on your next ticket please reduce the amount of question, it’s not so easy for one support op to answer all these questions

1. no, not possible without customization
  2. Yes, this is possible with custom css code
  3. Yes, with custom css
  4. Yes, with custom css
  5. Yes, with custom css
  6. No, sorry but this is not possible without customization
  7. No, sorry but this is not possible without customization

If you want custom CSS for 3.4.5 questions please provide link to your pages and i will generate custom css for you

Hi

Thank you for your response and help with this, sorry for the multiple questions.

Our website is at: http://www.acoustic-energy-loudspeakers.co.uk

It would be great if you could offer the code to make the custom css changes and any aid with the other points would be appreciated. Please let me know if you need admin access.

Thanks again

Wayne

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Border color*/
nav {
    border-color: red;
}

/*Header bar color*/
nav {
    background: red;
}

.main-navigation .menu li a {
    color: white;
}

/*Next and previous link removal*/
.shapely-next-prev {
    display: none;
}

/*Tag removal*/
.shapely-tags {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

many thanks, all working perfectly.

Wayne

You are welcome Wayne and thank you for understanding
Can we close this case now? :slight_smile:

Hi

I’m trying to reply to my original post, but it keeps failing on load.

Original post here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/various-customising-questions/#post-160013

Thank you for sorting the options for me, but how do i go about customising the other points?

Thanks

Wayne

Hi Wayne

“how do i go about customising the other points?” - Which points? :slight_smile: please be more specific

The points mentioned above, re-copied here, with your original answers underneath.

1. Footer. Is it possible to have 3 columns in the footer rather than 4?
    -. no, not possible without customization

2. On the front page, is it possible to have the featured images (currently 8 images) set to 6 and have them in 2 rows of 3
    -. No, sorry but this is not possible without customization

3. Is it possible to have more than one main image on the front page, as a slider, rather than the one?
    -. No, sorry but this is not possible without customization

Thanks

Wayne

hi Wayne

This means they need customization and such amount of customization is out of the normal support scope if you have one, two or three question related to customization that’s ok but providing a long list of customization question cannot be fulfilled, you need to hire a freelancer for such things,
Hope you understand,

Is there anything else?