Version 2.0.1 still breaks my site

Movin,

Before we completely wrap this up, below is a link to one other site I use Dazzling on, I used the same header.php (suitably modified with the correct site info) & footer.php for this site as the file you gave me for the Max Performance site, but for some reason the Footer is not full width ???

http://immoservice-thailand.com/

Many Thanks
Bam Bam

Hi Bam Bam,

It seems on your shared site you are using different “Immo Service Thailand” child theme and not the one that i have shared you.

I think there may be some issue in that child theme causing footer not to be full width so could you please share me that child theme also so that i can troubleshoot it on my test site and fix the issue?

Regards,
Movin

Movin,

I just copied the child from Max Performance to the Immo Service site and changed the bits I thought would need changing in the header, doesn’t mean I didn’t make an error in there some where.

Immo Service Child Theme attached, it is a lot bigger, with a lot more files than the Max Performance Child theme.

Bam Bam

Hi Bam Bam,

I used your shared child theme on my test site and it’s working fine displaying full width footer.

I think it’s the issue of content on your site.

Could you please try temporary removing whole content from your home page?

If the footer displays full width after removing content then it’s your content issue so just share me that content in the file so that i can troubleshoot it.

Regards,
Movin

I shall have a look at it, it was always full width before so I can’t imagine that is the problem, but I will look at it anyway.

Bam Bam