Very slow load

Not sure if my site has become corrupt as it is very slow to load.

Any ideas on why it takes so long please

http://accountant.coach/

Hey there,

I hope you are having an awesome day thus far and thank you for contacting us regarding your query.

There are several factors that could be influencing the speed of your website.

Hosting environment

Using a shared hosting provider or a hosting company that is not optimized for WordPress will impact your site’s performance

We recommend FastComet as the primary go-to solution for your WordPress Website.

Plugins

Having too many plugins installed also affects the performance of your site.

Images

Images not optimized to be used on the web are a detriment to page load speeds

Please take a look at this plugin to optimize the size of your images without the loss of quality integrity.

Smush Image Compression

Using a cache plugin

Caching plugins address this issue by creating a static version of your content and delivering it to visitors. This can reduce your page loading time significantly. You could see an improvement in overall website performance of around ten times.

Top 3 Cache Plugins

Using a Content Delivery Network Resource

CDN reduces hops and lowers latency for your website and also allows users to load your site from the nearest available server to them which results in faster loading times of your website to the end user.

A great CDN provider is Cloudflare

I hope this information will be beneficial to you to aid you in increasing your website’s speed and performance.

Please let me know if there are any more questions that I can answer for you :slight_smile:

Cheers