Video section won't load

Hi

I used the Shapely Video widget on my homepage to try and add a video section, but it won’t load. I want to embed a youtube video.

website is www.stomping-grounds.org

Youtube video is Stomping Grounds Summer School August 2019 v2 1 - YouTube

Screen shot of settings I used attached.

Please can someone help?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Hey there

Try to add Youtube video ID not the video link,

Thanks very much, that worked :slight_smile:

Only issue now is when youtube’s ‘more videos’ banner loads at the bottom of the player, it is partially cut off. I wouldn’t mind if it was totally cut off but it doesn’t look great as it is. Is there a way to change this please? I tried changing the video height (in pixels) from 315 to 500 but it didn’t seem to make a difference.

TIA

I seem to have fixed that issue now. I changed the ‘Full Height’ toggle to off and adjusted the ‘Video height (in pixels)’ to 750.

Is there a way to get the youtube controls showing? It would be good for the viewer to be able to mute and use full screen mode, for example.

Thanks again

Hey there

Looks like its already fixed? I can see the full-screen video on my side :slight_smile:

Hi
Yes the full screen issue is fixed, but the other issue is still unresolved…

Is there a way to get the youtube controls showing? It would be good for the viewer to be able to mute and use full screen mode, for example.

Thanks

Hi Sgadmin

Sorry but no, by default they are hidden and without customization, there is no option to reveal them