Warning too few arguments in functions.php for Travelify theme

Hello Aigars,

Can you tel me what is coursing this error it is in the header of many of my post.

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/wimaproduction/public_html/suriname/wp-content/themes/travelify/library/functions/functions.php on line 449

Thank you

WIMA

This was fixed in the Travelify 2.4.1. Make sure to clean your website cache fully as it appears that you are using the latest version but somehow this file is still cached.

If not try to temporarily switch to Travelify parent theme and then back to Child Theme.

Hello Aigars,

I tried your sugestions bud it is not working is there anything else i can do.

WIMA

Then try to replace this file /home/wimaproduction/public_html/suriname/wp-content/themes/travelify/library/functions/functions.php with content from original file that you can find here.

Hello Aigars one question do I replace this file in the original theme or do i copy it in to the child theme.

WIMA

Original because this is not part of Child Theme and you can’t easily overwrite this file via Child Theme. If you did attempt to overwrite it via Child Theme then this might be the reason why it causes errors.

Hi Aigars,

I am having the same problem. When browsing to a post then this error fill in my error log:

[Mon Jun 01 20:59:40 2015] [error] [client 99.199.99.198] PHP Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /var/www/html/efz/wp-content/themes/travelify/library/functions/functions.php on line 449, referer: https://833.pztop.com/

I am using the newest version 2.4.1. I also tried to download the functions.php you mentioned above in #21894. I did a diff compare and it is the same file I have.