Website is not responsive - Backround's not shown

Hello,
our website www.nbp-production.ch is not responsive on mobiles. We can see just normal pictures but not the main design/parallax backround. Tried to find answers here but couldn’t help myself. Please let me know, how I can fix this, so our customers see the website how it’s meant to be.
Thanks a lot.

hey there

Can you please enclose a screenshot of the problem? I just checked it and the site is behaving normally for me,

Hi,
sure, here is the screenshot, it does not behaving normally…

Hey there

THis is how it appears for me:

Interesting. Don’t know what changed but that’s good… In my phone it was white… Is it possible that the main pic (water with text) fits/scales automatically to the screen? (Because now, the text isn’t seen in full width)
Thanks a lot and have a good day.

hey there

Well, I tried it in a real phone and the result is the same as on the video, can you please try it from a different device?
Well, its a parallax image, im sorry but it can not be resized that way to fit all that image content on the mobile screen, this is normal when a landscape image becomes a portrait image. What I can do for you is to change this image completely for a mobile device, for example, we can use a different image only for mobile screens, if this is acceptable for you please provide link to that image :slight_smile:

Thanks