Website Logo is covered by search in the mobile view.

On the mobile view of my website myfashionmusings.com, the search bar is under the menu bar and this totally covers my blog Logo.

I have used a css code to remove the search bar but this only worked for the desktop view.
Please help!

Please I need help on this! Thank you.

Hi @subomi,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I checked your site on mobile but didn’t see the issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi,

The screen shot attached above is how the tablet mode shows but the mobile mode is different.

In the mobile, the logo is covered by the search bar, Is there a way I could just remove the search bar on all modes?

Hi,

The screen shot attached above is how the tablet mode shows but the mobile mode is different.

In the mobile, the logo is covered by the search bar, Is there a way I could just remove the search bar on all modes?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.navbar-default .nav-search {
    display: none;
}

Please make sure to add the above CSS code in the top of your existing custom CSS code.