What is the best WordPress theme for a designing agency website?

I am a freelance web developer but still in the early stages of my career that is why I always keep in search of the help just like the students of this era always ask to get help for their online custom essays writing from their seniors. Writing this post is also one of the ways of taking the help from others to keep my work and projects going.
However, recently I got a project from the fiver of a designing agency website, and they need it on the WordPress. I have developed a couple of websites for different sort of business for which you can easily adjust any random theme. But because this is a designing agency then its theme should be according to their business industry. I cannot adjust any random WordPress theme this time and can’t even buy any top quality theme because the budget is too small. That is why now I want to extend my search of the theme and want to include the readers of this forum website.
I want you guys especially the web developer if any want knows or saw any WordPress theme on any website then kindly tell me in the comment box and I guarantee you that the one with the best recommendation will get some reward too.

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Not sure this topic is the scope of support we provide.
However people often use Illdy for a portfolio website: Illdy - Free One Page WordPress Business Theme - Colorlib
By changing around the images and text you could make a nice landing page for a design agency in addition to your coding skills which can be used to tweak and add any customizations. eg: Kallyas, Avada.

In hall honestly however, a website is an investment, and as such, a premium theme would give you more options, to work with thats my opinion.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Support