When will documentation be live

I downloaded the theme - but there is no documentation and I can’t seem to figure out how to make it look like the demo without sample content. What is the timeframe for this theme to be done?

I’ve just spent the best part of a day trying to work out how to make the homepage widgets appear on the homepage but I cannot for the life of me figure it out!

Might have to give up and move on :frowning:

So here is what someone from their Facebook page said :

1. Set static page as front page.
  2. Set that page as “Home Page” by using template via Page Attributes.
  3. From there you can use customizer to add widgets on newly created homepage.

That’s all there is actually smile emoticon

• I can’t figure out how the portfolio widget functions or how to get the testimonial one to show up at all.

Thanks photoconnelly!

That definitely helps :slight_smile:

@photoconnelly

Testimonials and portfolio are powered by Jetpack plugin. The setup is similar to Illdy theme and you can see video from its documentation: How to use Illdy testimonials section on font page (Jetpack) - YouTube

Instead of just enabling testimonials options, you should also enable portfolio option.

ive got testimonials working, but the widgets in the demo that have an image to one side and a title, text and CTA to the other side — i cannot for the life of me figure out

Hello! I am also having trouble with the homepage. How do you add the main banner?
Any idea when the documentation will be available?
Thanks

Hi @bmwest and @rosef,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin