Where did my header go?

So I updated my theme- which I thought would be a good thing- and now my header won’t show up. In the header editing section it has an image selected but nothing shows up on the site! No matter which image I try.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

That’s weird. Kindly go to Appearance > Customize > Dazzling Options > Slider Options then enable the slider and configure it to your preferences and see if that changes things.

If not, kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.
If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,
I had come up with a temporary fix until I finally got around to trying these suggestions and neither worked. Deactivating my plugins did not make the header reappear. When I went to enable the slider it said my slider was not properly configured before I even attempted to change anything and even when I do make changes it still says it isn’t configured properly and the header never shows up.

Next idea? Thanks!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please ensure that the posts/pages that you are using in the slider each have a featured image assigned to them and there should be at least 3 posts in the category that is used for the slider.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,
I have the same trouble.
I already activated the slider option, I put three posts with featured images in the same category, and Desativated all plugins. The slider never appeared.
May I do anything else?
Thanks!
pecuariaprofissional.com.br

Hello @matheusmallmann,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide an image of your slider settings in the customize window?

Best Regards,
Support

I am still having this issue as well and neither of these solutions fixed it. I also do not like how the featured images appear anyway. I’m very confused as to why selecting a header image does not just make the header image appear?

Hello there,

Could you please provide a link to your website along with an image of the issue so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

My site is livecheapandtraveloften.com. Attached is an image that shows how a header image is selected, and you can see that I have tried many different sizes, yet no header image shows. The image on the page is in the sidebar area. The second attachment that even when I enable the slider, nothing happens.

As I originally stated, this didn’t happen until I updated the theme. Is there any way to undo the update?

The images did not upload properly so I am trying again.

Another try…

And the second image.

Hey there,

Thank you for keeping in touch.
Unfortunately only one of the upload screenshots came through.

As an alternative solution, here’s a plugin you can use to rollback your theme version to one that was working well before.

You can then use this plugin to create a staging site to test any future updates before updating.
It will create a duplicate of your site for testing.

Be sure to back up your current site before rolling back.

Best Regards
Support.