Where do I put the light box from Get Response

Hi guys, I think Travelify is a wonderful theme. I am enjoying learning as I go. However, I do have an issue that I need help with. I have created a light box within my get response auto responder. I now want copy the code into my website, although I can find no obvious way of doing it. so could you advise me please, where I can put the code for the get response light box so it appears on my homepage.

http://www.accessmarketinginfo.com/

Also, while I am here. I have one more question. I have searched the forum and I think I’ve found an answer for it, but I’m not too sure how to do it.

let me explain. I was using a different theme but that turned out to be very limited, and I didn’t know about the great Travelify theme at the time . so I changed it to the Travelify theme. You will see if you go to my website that in the footer it has some copyright information that copied when I changed the theme. That’s fine. I want the Copyright © 2015 Access marketing info. but I can’t seem to find a way of removing Theme by Colorlib Powered by WordPress.

Can you tell me in detail how to do it. Please.

Thanks so much your support is appreciated

Hi @bristow202,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hi guys, I think Travelify is a wonderful theme. I am enjoying learning as I go. However, I do have an issue that I need help with. I have created a light box within my get response auto responder. I now want copy the code into my website, although I can find no obvious way of doing it. so could you advise me please, where I can put the code for the get response light box so it appears on my homepage.

If it’s the HTML / javascript / CSS code then try adding that in the following code replacing the text “Add the code here”, then just add the following code in the functions.php file of your child theme.

add_action('wp_head','add_auto_responder_code');

function add_auto_responder_code() { ?>    
          Add the code here
<?php }

If it’s the PHP code then add it in the following code replacing the // Add the code here and use that code.

add_action('wp_head','add_auto_responder_code');

function add_auto_responder_code() {  
          // Add the code here
 }

Could you please share your auto responder code so that i can provide you the exact solution?

I want the Copyright © 2015 Access marketing info. but I can’t seem to find a way of removing Theme by Colorlib Powered by WordPress.

You can remove it by using the attached small plugin.

Best Regards,
Movin