Where is my template

I bought a template on your shitty platform: ALIME. They took money from me. But the payment didn’t go through, there is no template. I hate wordpress templates, but our customer insisted on buying your shit. So where is the shit I bought! Do we still have to wait? Screenshot: Payment for the order. Have a shitty day!!, you made for us. I give you a couple of hours, or make a refund while the money is in reserve.! photo_2021-02-11_10-45-37|230x500 We have very little time. Before making your templates, make the normal payment system.

Hey there

First of all sorry if you had a bad experience, but it’s really not necessary to blame us, and no such words are needed, you are on the public forum, if you have a problem first, you should ask for help

Please reset your password here: Purchase History - Colorlib
use same mail, after that, you can log in and download templates like usual.

I ordered as a guest, I have no account, i can’t reset password. Your system like a guest checkout didn’t request my e-mail, at least a letter with a download link for example.

I just entered my data, card details, all. The system replied thanks for the money, but the download link didn’t pass the stage.

may I know which template did you bought?

I will redirect this problem to the appropriate team member

https://colorlib.com/preview/#alime

I just clicked buy, left the required data without registration, like a guest checkout. As a result, I didn’t get my template. We urgently need to hand over the work tomorrow. After solving the problem, delete my theme. It will just be enough for us in .zip format, by e-mail. I indicated the payment number in screenshot, by Stripe online payment.

Ok, thank you for providing the information, I’ve sent your problem to the financial team and they will verify your problem.

Please kindly wait for the solution, you are in safe hands and there is nothing to worry :wink:

Thank you for waiting, You will get download link in a private message

This .zip have error template, cause:

Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The style.css stylesheet doesn’t contain a valid theme header.
Theme installation failed.

I tested upload with extract in cms and in hosting.

I am very sorry for the emotions, I thought your support will answer for a week or two. Daily I don’t use tech support help. But today this situation, it blew me up. I think that my emotions will need to be removed later.

Broken Themes

The following themes are installed but incomplete.
|Name|Description||||
|alime|Template is missing. Standalone themes need to have a index.php template file. Child themes need to have a Template header in the style.css stylesheet.|

I don’t do anything wrong, cause I only extract it (theme).

Hey there

Thank you for understanding

Well, now your problem is that you are uploading html template in WordPress, of course, this is not possible to install HTML template into the WordPress

By the way, you said before that you don’t like WP themes, so, this is your HTML template :slight_smile: