White Container

Is there a way to remove the white container which holds the content on each page? Or perhaps resize it? Or perhaps change the color? Even in full-width mode, my content does not come close to filling this white space up. If I choose to stretch the content, it extends OUTSIDE the white container on Right&Left but nothing for Top&Bottom.

Ideally, I’d just like to remove it and have my columns and sections dictate my background container space.

Thanks!

My site: http://theneighborhoodpodcast.com

P.S. I’m a total noob! Teaching myself.

Hi @bogme,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

.post-inner-content {
    padding: 0;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so much for your response! I appreciate the help. I am having trouble, though, finding exactly where to put it! I’ve added it to Additional CSS on the Customize section of WP and nothing happened. Would you be able to give a step-by-step for a total newb? Haha thanks again!

I can see the shared CSS code is working fine on your site removing the padding as shown in the attached screenshot.

You know what…you’re right! I swear at the time I wrote my reply, it was still showing up with padding! Thank you so much, sorry for the extra message!

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: