White Space between Background image in Gallery on Pagebuilder Siteorigin Page

Hello, hope you are well,
I ran into a problem with only the Pages done with Pagebuilder Siteorigin, I created a Gallery and a Background Image, and there seems to be a white space between the end of the background and the Footer.
This does not happen with the Shapely Pages only with this one extra Page I creaded with the Pagebuilder.
What additional CSS would help me for that and where to put it?
Thank you so much for your help.

Good morning @leelashy

Please always include a link to the page in your question :slight_smile:

I am sorry but the page is not online. I thought I had explained it quiet well, but it seems you need more information? How can I get it for you, that you can help me?

Good evening @leelashy

I have to check page, without inspecting page I can’t say anything about the problem :frowning:

is there a possibility that I can send you the link for the page via private message, then I could put the Site live only temporarily and without everybody looking at it. :wink:

GOod morning

Yes, sure, you can use “Set as private reply” checkmark under message box :slight_smile:

this is the link where you will find the white space on the bottom of the portfolio: Portfolio

Good morning

use this css in only for that one particular page:

.page-id-810 .hentry {
margin: 0px;
}
.page-id-810 .pt0 {
padding: 0px;
}
.page-id-810 footer {
padding: 0px;
}

thank you i will try this in the next few days, hope it works. thank you again

Ok, let m know if you need anything extra here

Hello again, I have inserted the code for this page and it does not do the trick, regretfully. It moves the background pic upwards so it now messes up my header and is way too close . and the white line did not vanish completely at least 25-35 pixels where still visible. Any other ideas maybe? Thank you for your help so far. I really appreciate it.

Good morning

I can fix this for you, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

great offer thanks, I just have a question beforehand. do i have to create a backup before and is your assistance still free of charge? I would really like to find out afterwords why it did not work or what changes you made so it does work, since I am planning to learn and be autarc more and more with the page. :slight_smile:
i will check out the how to guide in the meantime.

Good evening

No, you don’t need to create backup however it’s up to you :slight_smile:
i can’t say because you are using side builder here, once i fix it i will tell you what i did

I don’t know but I am not comfortable to let somebody else onto my site. I am sorry. Do you think you could explain it to me in any other way so I could check myself? When I go onto Sitebuilder there is a box for additional CSS, but it does not work there with the code you gave me.

Good morning

Dear, there are several things to check in the backend and they are depending on each other, for example, can you check if your page builder supports blank page template? CSS I gave above is not applied, its either not inserted or incorrectly posted somewhere else, all these things require knowledge, plus, this is not theme related problem this problem is caused by your page builder plugin, im just helping you :slight_smile: