Widget and Menu styling

Hi guys,

I am struggling to style my widget and site menu links. I have added custom css to style all links as underlined using this css:

a {text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold;}

however, I would like to make an exception and not have widget or menu links underlined.
One other styling question is how to remove the grey horizontal separator bars in the widget.

The site is: http://www.missionpark100.com

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Dennis

Hello Dennis

Looks like you already made some changes, menu links and widgets links are not underlined and nor bold,
you can use this css to remove grey lines form the widgets:

.widget_nav_menu ul li a {
border-bottom: 0px solid #F2F2F2;
}

Thanks Noda! - that went a long way. But the code only removed the lines from the 2nd widget (because you weren’t logged there probably wasnt much of a widget to see! ).

Also, I was hoping to be able to tighten up the spacing highlighted yellow in this image:

In order for you to see the entire widget, I setup a demo / demo account for you.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Dennis

Hello Dennis

Sorry but the image is not attached :frowning: and i can’t see any other borders on the widget

Hi Noda,

Sorry! I actually managed to clean up the folder where the image was by accident. It should now be visible below. I am just looking to be able to reduce down the big gaps between the widgets and also make the line height in the top widget similar to the bottom one. You can also log into www.missionpark100.com with demo / demo to see the widgets.

Thanks

Dennis

Dennis sorry but i cant see widgets you showed on the image, is it necessary to login to see them?
if yes, then please create temporary account for me :slight_smile:

You should be able to use demo / demo

Thx!

Dennis

hello

ok, try this code:

.widget ul li {
border-bottom: 0px solid #F2F2F2;
}