Widget background.

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to change the font and font color of Illdy, because my background is clear, and the default text is light gray. We can not read anything. Also behind the widgets like “contact”, “search” … we can not see the fields because of transparency.
Thank you very much for your answer.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In reference to your query here, could you please provide us with a link to your site so that we can have a look into this.
I look forward to your reply.
Kind Regards.

The link to the site is:

(sorry)

The link to the site is: http://www.jaugette.com/

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, could you try out the following CSS codes under the Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS section and check whether the display issues are rectified:

p {
color: #000 !important;
}
h5 {
color: #000;
}
strong {
}
.wpcf7 label {
}
textarea.wpcf7-form-control.wpcf7-textarea {
}
input.wpcf7-form-control.wpcf7-text {
}
a {
color: #000;
}

Please let us know if this helps.
Kind Regards,
Support.

Thank you very much, your CSS code has solved a lot of my font color problems. I did not find where to change the font style, is it possible?
Thanks to the precious help of this forum, I improve my site and improve myself.
Best regards

Hi there

You can add font style css in any selector here,

for example

p {
font-style: italic;
}

Background image on your website is not good for user experience, consider to use something else :slight_smile:

Hi there

You can add font style css in any selector here,

for example

p {
font-style: italic;
}

Background image on your website is not good for user experience, consider to use something else :slight_smile:

Thank you for your prompt response.
I did not speak well, I wanted to talk about changing the font.
Perhaps it is less ergonomic to put backgrounds under the widgets, however the text entry areas are almost invisible.
Thank you for your help.

HI

Well, you said font style and this is the font style css :slight_smile:
if you want to change font then you have to use this css:

p {
font-family: calibri;
}

if this still does not answer your question then please provide link to the page and tell me what exactly you want to change

Hello Noda,

(Sorry for the delay, but I was sick)
If you browse the Jaugette website, you will see that the font colors are not uniform, and that many pages are unreadable. I would like to be able to solve the problem, because thus, this site is not functional.
Thank you for your help.

hi

I wish you strong health :slight_smile:
“font colors are not uniform” - Where for example? on which page?
the problem is not in the fonts, problem is on the background image you choose, by choosing this image fonts are lost on the page and now this theme needs complete redesign because of this BG image, im not sure if this is a good idea to change whole theme style for one BG image, please consider to choose something better :slight_smile:

Hello,

A big thank you for your reply.
The background of the pages of the site (walls of our buildings) is a “gimmick” which appears on our letterhead, our business cards …
I would rather take the time to edit the widget configuration files or pages if I knew where to find them. Anyway, I’m a little constrained, because depending on the background, the text appears ton-on-tone or not.
Can you be kind enough to orient me so that I can change the font?
Thanks in advance.

Good evening :slight_smile:

this is the plan on how we can beat this problem

1. im not about to remove the background image, but you can edit it a little bit, add some shade or half transparent dark layer, so that white text would be more readable on it, i believe recognition of the image will not be lost,
  2. if after this you still have a problem on the website we can brows it page by page and fix them by css code

what do you think?

Thank you Noda, I think it’s a great idea, because if you can explain to me the process of setting up a shadow zone, I will have no difficulty in spreading these changes. I master the image processing, but not the code.
Best regards

ok, that’s great :slight_smile:
i the shading and adding little bit transparent i mean to making your image little bit darken, add a dark transparent layer over the image, nothing else we need to make image little bit darker and our text will be more visible on it