Widgets cut off (Instagram and Pinterest)

Hello,

I know I still have a few other unanswered questions, but I decided to share another one in case someone out there has the answer. :wink:

The Pinterest widget on my sidebar has the very bottom cut off and the far right side of my Instagram widget is cut off as well. I’ve tired changing the sizes and dimensions of the widgets but to no avail. The bottom cut off of the Instagram perplexes me the most. Not sure how to fix either one though and help would be greatly appreciated!

My site: http://poppyanthology.com

Hi @poppyanthology,

Thank you for your question.

I can see the instagram images in the widget are displaying fine on your site displaying one image at a time as shown in the attached screenshot.

The PINTEREST images are displayed in masonry format therefore they are different in height which causes bottom images to get cut which is intentional.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks for getting back to me! I changed my Instagram widget - found one that fit better. However, the bottom is still cut off of the Pinterest one. It’s not the images, it’s the border (see attached image) See how the border doesn’t extend around the bottom of the widget? I’ve been on other blogs where that isn’t the case.

Thank you!

Thanks for making it clear.

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

aside#text-5 {
    padding-bottom: 5px;
}

That did the trick! Thank you!

Have a fantastic day.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: