Widgets not working after update

Hallo,

I updated the new version of the theme and the Projects, Testimonials and Services sections are not working anymore! All my projects dissapeared. I have the latest version of wordpress.
Please, fix it.

Thank you!

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In reference to the issue here, could you possibly try clearing your website cache and check whether the issue is resolved. If not, please provide us with a link to the site so that we can have an overview of this.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thank you,

I cleaned the cache but still the same.
Here is the link: http://bis-art.info/wordpress/

Looking forward for fixing the issue.

Is there a way that I can see revisions of the versions of the front page? For example can I switch to earlier version of the page or downgrade the latest version of the theme?

Hi there,
Thanks for connecting back.
In this case, I was actually in a position to replicate this issue. Could you kindly use the earlier version of the theme on our download link here (Illdy - Free One Page WordPress Business Theme - Colorlib) and check whether those sections are restored.

Please let us know if this serves in the meantime.
Best Regards,
Support.

I tried but no luck.

I just wander how your team can release a version that is obviously not working? Do you have an idea how many people are dealing with the same issue? I saw that there is absolutely the same problem in Shapely themeā€¦

I hope this is gonna be fixed soon.

Hi there,
Thanks for connecting back.
I suppose restoring the previous version should resolve the issue unless the widgets were removed. Could you first try carrying out a full backup of your site. Once this is done try having the widgets added once again.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.