with Read more - show post exerpts enabled, disappear images

I noticed this issue
I have some posts with the image in the beginning before the text, there are few lines of text then I used the link Read More

with the option Content Option “show post excerpts?” ENABLED , the image DISAPPEAR

with the option Content Option “show post excerpts?” DISABLED , the image APPEAR

The option show just HIDE the button Read more, but actually is hiding something more, why is that?

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

That’s weird.
I’m going to ask that you provide me with a link to your site so that I can have a closer look at what’s happening from your end and be in a better position to pinpoint any errors that are being thrown as a result of this.

I’m also going to ask that while you’re at it, please disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.
If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

Also, ensure that you’re using the latest version of the theme and that your plugins are up to date.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, I disabled all plugins and the issue still persist

I don’t have many plugins but here is an image with the link:

I’m available if you need to enable them again or provide more screens

Thank you!

Hey there,
Thanks for getting back to me on this.

I just tested this functionality on my copy of the theme and it doesn’t seem to cause the same issue it does from your end.

Kindly provide us with some temporary admin access to your site. We’ll be in a better position to spot anything suspicious from here.

You can add new users by going to Users > Add New set the user and password for us, set the role to admin and set the info here. You can navigate here for more details; Adding New Users to Your WordPress Site – Make WordPress Support.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Ok created:
USER supportcolorlib
ACCESS (2*kQLQvqfMW#6^Uu6FktSQg

Thank you

Ok I replied privatly

any idea how can be solved?
thanks

I have tested it on my test site and confirmed this is how it is working when “show post excerpts?” theme option is enabled.

You can resolve this issue by adding post content along with image markup in the excerpt field of post as described on this page http://www.wpbeginner.com/glossary/excerpt/

I added the experpts manually but is still the same

The problem are the images not visibile not the experpts

Have you added the image in the excerpt field as i told you in my above reply?

Yes I tried to put <!–more–> after the image and text but is not displayed at all.

screensots

It seems you don’t understand what i meant by excerpt field so here is the screenshot of it.