Won't load on mobile - bar stays at 99%

Hoping that I am missing something simple because I am loving your theme. Website is surfingandsequins.com. Hope you can help. I have had it checked on different phones, no matter where it loads up to 99% in bar and stops. Thank you for your help.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Please come back with the URL of your website

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

So I am experiencing this issue on browser and mobile alike. The only 3 party apps I have on the site are WP Bakery Page builder, Kali Forms InfiniteWP, Security by WP antil-ware Security.

I am trying to make sure my page is stable for more traffic, I fear however that the sticking at 99% on computer and mobile will deter my attempt to build. The site and theme function great otherwise!

www.amppedspeaks.com is the site. I could really use the help.

Hi there

@ThatGuyAMPPED sorry but I cant see any issue on your website, its so fast bar loading layer is even not appearing on your website

Thanks