Woocommerce & Enable featured image as header image

Hi,
I’m using Illdy theme & woocommerce.
I’ve set the option “Enable featured image as header image” in order to display the featured image in the header, for each page I want, and this works for all my posts & pages.

Now, woocommerce uses “featured image” as “product image”, so when I display a product page, I see the product image in the right place but also in the header. Product photos comes often with a white background, so I cannot see anymore the header’s content (text, menu etc)

So, I’d like do use product image ONLY as product image, and not see it on the header; i’d like this feature only for woocommerc product (or specific pageID)… Is it possible?

Thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am not quite clear on what you want done here. Is it that you want the featured image in the header but another image to be used for the product itself?

Best Regards,
Support

Yep, that’s what I want: the featured image (or no image) in the header but another image to be used for the product itself.

Thank you
Simone

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
In that case, what you can possibly do is hiding that featured image. You can use such a CSS code for this:

.single-product header#header {
background: none !important;
}

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thanks!! It works!!

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!