Woocommerce errror only showing on mobile device

Hello,

Somehow I managed to update to woocommerce 3.0 without having it tested beforehand. A silly mistake and I’m not quite sure how it happened. Anyway, the whole site crashed as it didn’t work well with one of my other plugins. I managed to deactivate all plugins and found the one making the site to crash. This means that it should be alright now.

However I still get the “fatal error” when trying to access the site on mobile device. Doesn’t make sense since there as far as I can tell is no fatal errror any longer. I can access the rest of the site on mobile device, only front page giving white screen with fatal error.

Even my shop works well.

Do you know if there is any way to fix this?

I have alreayd deactivated all plugins - still showing
I have changed theme - still showing (even with Storefrong I get the same error)
I have rolled back to the previus version of woocommerce - stll showing
I have done all these changes and cleared the cache - still showing

I don’t understand if this is a theme issue or something else. As far as I can tell going through the documents at woocommerce website nothing is wrong with my directory any longer.

This is my site:
lhoprints.com

This is the fatal error showing:
Fatal error: Interface ‘WC_Logger_Interface’ not found in /home2/wacwiu0aayc4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-logger.php on line 15

Best regards,
Lars