Please remove the last CSS and try using this CSS code:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1000px){
.woocommerce ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title{
font-family: guess sans light !important;
}
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you but this doesn’t work either. Still a mystery!

Hello there,

The css are not working so could you please go to Appearance > Customize > CSS and look for any errors there? It would display with a red line.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello

There is nothing wrong with the codes - they have no errors - they are just not forcing the font to work on mobile devices.

Thank you,
Lucy.

Lucy

IM really not sure what you are seeing but from my side code is applied and its working normally
Please see attached screenshot

Hi Noda

I’m not sure what I am supposed to be seeing on that screenshot - it’s not my site and the font is not guess sans light.

As I have said, please check my site from a desktop and mobile and you will see the product title displays in different font on both of the pages linked above. No code so far has made the product title show in guess sans light on mobile devices.

Thank you,
Lucy

Sorry, i used a different screenshot

Noda, are you then able to screenshot the pages on a mobile device to show that the code has worked and the product titles are showing in guess sans light?

The screenshot is taken from the mobile screen,
@lucydm im sorry but we cant add anything more on this, this ticket cannot be continued infinitely, honestly, we want to help you but im not sure what else we can

Hi Nida

Your screenshot shows the wrong font!

Please see attached the images from the desktop and the mobile from https://www.theloveplace.co.uk/shop/discover/

On the left the font shows correctly. On the right it doesn’t. None of the codes provided have made it show on a mobile device.

I hope you understand.

Thank you,
Lucy

Hello

I am still waiting for an answer on this. As above you can see that your code shows the wrong font on the mobile screenshot you posted.

Thank you,
Lucy

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, checking on your screenshots those fonts appear to be similar. Perhaps what we can possibly do is alter other aspects such as font weight in order to achieve a similar display.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, checking on your screenshots those fonts appear to be similar. Perhaps what we can possibly do is alter other aspects such as font weight in order to achieve a similar display.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

No that is not an option - I need css to override whatever is preventing the current css applying to the mobile view. Can you help with this? Thank you.

HI Lucy

Sorry but i have no words to add, so far this is the facts that i can confirm,

1. you want to have font family guess sans light and this font is chosen
  2. I can confirm that for desktop and for mobile view this font is chosen for product name in the single product page
  3. the font that is visible on this screenshot, on the left side is absolutely not visible for me, which font is this?

And lastly, go ahead and ust this plugin if you have problems with fonts:

Hi Noda

The font on the left is Guess Sans Light.

The font on the left is the one that shows on the desktop. The font on the right should not show at all but it does on mobile.

I want css to force the font on the left to show on mobile as it does on desktop.

Thank you,
Lucy

:)I’m out of an idea

try to use font plugin