Woocommerce uses only default sidebar at the moment

Hi Support,

I would like to have woocommerce with woocommerce sidebar widgets, but at the moment it uses default sidebar only. I use simple page sidebars plugin to customize sidebars in other pages and there it works well.
Added picture with woocommerce sidebar and it is selected from pages -> tooted-teenused (shop page) menu also to use custom sidebar.

Thank you,
Marko

Hey there

Thank you for question :slight_smile:

“I would like to have woocommerce with woocommerce sidebar widgets, but at the moment it uses default sidebar only” - sorry but what is the problem in using default sidebar? not clearly understand what is the luck of the default sidebar

Hi Noda,

I try to explain better. Sidebar is the same but what is inside that sidebar should be different.

Like here.

or here

Thank you,
Marko

You can use below plugin to achieve that.

Hi Movin,

Simple page sidebars that i use now seems similar to custom sidebars, so with custom sidebars it works?

Thank you, i try it out.

Best regards,
Marko

Good evening Marko

Let me know if it worked for you :slight_smile:

Hi Noda,

Same as before, just custom sidebars plugin has more options than simple page sidebars, woocommerce still uses default selection.

Edit:
Ok here it works:

Here it does not:

Best regards,
Marko

Hi Movin and Noda,

Custom sidebars did work after some setup. For woocommerce Archive Types -> Toode archives and Post Types -> Tooted needed to be selected.

Thank you both,
Marko

Awesome great to see you got that worked.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!