woocommerce widget footer sidebar visibility

Hi,
sorry for my bad english.

i installed woocommerce, but widget footer sidebar 1, 2, 3 are not visible on Single Product page or Archive product page, it’s the “original” footer sidebar (products/information/support).
I actived the visibility on PAGE/PAGE and PAGE/ARTICLE it works on other page but not on woocommerce pages. I tried to active visibility PAGE/SHOP but doesn’t work.
Have you a idea?

thank you. vin

Hello Vin,

This seems like quite a strange issue, but as far as my knowledge goes, the theme is not WooCommerce ready and that’s why you might be experiencing some issues with it.

Please provide a couple of screenshots and preferable the live website preview and I’ll see if there’s anything I can do about it.

Best regards

Hello Ion,
I think the worry comes that i put the code / script .PHP in the pages product.php/archives.php of woocommerce and perhaps in function.php so that it is the option of customization of Illdly Theme and not the code .php of the original footer.
But i am not a good coder, and i don’t know what part of code .PHP.
Thanks

hi,
i 've resolved my problem with Visibility on Widget.
VisibilityTaxonomie > All Pages and change in woocommerce/templates/Single-Product.ph and Archive-product.php <?php get_footer(‘shop’); ?> By <?php get_footer(); ?>
Good News, thanks