Wordpress 4.7 and customize

Hy
Since I have update wordpress to 4.7, I have bugs to customize my theme. A clik on Header, Background, to top, send me an error 500. And Theme option has deseaper.

Excuse me for my english, and thank you for your answer.

Laurent

Hi @lorson8,

Please contact your hosting provider or go directly to Cpanel and update the PHP version to a minimum of 5.4.24

This should and will get you past the Error 500, please confirm.

Kind regards,

Cristian

HI Cristian
Thank you for your answer.
My hosting provider told me that we’re that webste woks under a 5.6 PHP version…
I 've made some tests in locahost configuration with 4.5.4 wordpress and it works…

Do you have an idea ?

Hi @lorson8,

Could you give us a in a private message a wp admin, user and password to check?

Thanks,

Cristian

Thank you for your answer…
Jus to know, Tavelichild , chid theme of Travelify is active on my website
OK this is a test to control that private message isn’t publish to evyone.

It’s OK :wink:

So there is the website adress
https://www.supagro.fr/capeye/wp-admin/
id : lolog
password : travelify20161219

Hi @lorson8,

Please take a look on this link, follow those steps:

Thanks,

Cristian

Thanks for your answer : I found the solution by the link. I have just modified the memory limit in wp-config.php file.

Thanks a lot and thank you very much for your help. :smiley: !!

Laurent

Hi @lorson8,

Glad that I could help you.

Thanks,

Cristian

My header logo is not showing up. I have tried to search and see an answer but could not find one. I have typed a new topic here in support several times but it is not showing up either. ’

I have tried to reselect my logo in the design theme, and it is still not working.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,

Allison

funfamily.vacations

Hi @allisonb,

I answer you in the new topic that you created.

Please always use a new topic and don’t reply to old topics that are not related to your issue because this will make the forum very hard to follow.

Thank you for understanding,

Cristian