WordPress sub pages not displaying

Time to time we face to the problem that the sub-pages of our wordpress page are not displaying. We are using the Sparkling theme. This issue started around 6 months ago and keep continuing nearly every months.

What we found out that from an other forum topic if we go to the Settings / Permalinks menu and press simply a Save without any modification then the sub pages are displaying again.

However we are looking for a permanent not a temporary solution to figure out how to eleminate this painful situation.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,
Jozsef Kovacs
Budapest, Hungary

hello Jozsef

Such symptoms cannot be theme problem, you have something in between WordPress and your plugins, i would suggest opening your support question in WordPress support

Dear Noda,

Thank you for your prompt reply!

I’m going to put our question to WordPress support!

Regards,
Jozsef

Hello Jozsef

Is there anything new? is there anything i can do for you? can you show me your WordPress support ticket?

Thank you for your kind interest.

Here is our WordPress support ticket:

Basically, there are two possibilities based on the help on the forum:

1. hierarchy issue
  2. a plugin that is changing your rewrite rules

I’ve installed and run the Health Check by the recommended plugin, but could not find any identified problem.

There is a presumption that the Polylang (Polylang – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org) plugin might cause this problem, but we are not sure.

That’s the current status of the issue!

Thanks again for your interest and kind help!

Hi there

Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion, we try to do so if the problem occurs again.

Thanks,
Jozsef