WP Forum Server - Sidebar :/

Hi everyone,

I’ve tried installing some forum on my website but on the contrary of what happens on regular pages I have no hand on the “sidebar” option… I’ve tried several forums plugin and the one i’m using now is WP Forum Server a quite basic and popular one I guess, but I’m really annoyed not to be able to hide the sidebar.
Can anyone help me here ?
Thanks in advance,
Marie

Hi Marie,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Your question doesn’t seem related to Unite theme so you should ask it in the Other forum on this site instead of Unite theme forum. I have moved it now from Unite theme forum to other forum.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where you want to hide the sidebar so that i can help you to hide it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for my replying so late :confused:
Is there any way I could share the URL with you in a private way ? The website’s “owner” wants it to remain private, therefore i’d rather not display the URL (and the password associated to it :wink: in a public forum…

Thanks you :slight_smile:

You can share me it privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying here so that i can access it?

Hi Movin,
I had not see there was a possibilité to reply privately :slight_smile:
So the mentionned website’s URL is http://baumert-stortz.fr and the password to access it is julseb2016
Do you need something else ?
Thanks you very much :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing your site details privately.

Could you please share me the exact page URL from your site where you want to hide the sidebar and not just your site URL so that i can help you to hide it?

Hi Movin,

Oops, i had forgotten to mention the specific pages > <
Here they are (they’re all in the forum section)

Regards

You can try hiding this sidebar on those pages by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Unite Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.single-forum div#secondary {
    display: none;
}
body.single-forum div#primary {
    width: 100%;
}

Hi Movin,

Your code worked perfectly, thanks you very much :slight_smile:

All the best,

Marie

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Please don’t mark all your replies as private but only marl it as private when it contains any sensitive information.